Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Welcome

Here it is folks, your insight into current and upcoming cinema!  Do you think Ebert & Roper are over-rated and their "two thumbs up" rating system isn't worth crap?  Ever differ in opinion with the top movie critics (liked a movie that they hated and vis-versa)?  Well, this blog is dedicated to you, the REAL movie-goers!!  My name is Blake.  I've been an avid cinema junkie for the last 25 years (I'm 30 now).  I LOVE movies!  Some of my friends have started calling me Blakebuster because I own ALOT of movies (and they like to "rent" them).  Seeing as alot of my friends ask me what I think about certain movies, someone suggested that I start a blog, a way that people can tap into my fascination with film.  So here it is....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment